We are growing our Engineering team! Join a team of brilliant software engineers who love to learn and grow together. The UX/UI Designer will be designing the overall functionality of our ShipBlu frontends (web, mobile). The goal is to ensure a great user experience, and to iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing. You will be part of the product team and work closely with users, engineers, and product owners to design and refine our product.
- 2+ Years of experience as a UX/UI Designer.
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields is preferred but not a must
- Portfolio of shipped web/mobile apps designs.
- Understand the difference between UX and UI, and that you will be wearing the two hats.
- Interact with our users actively or passively (through frontend libraries) to understand their behavior on the application.
- Design user flows and wireframes.
- Create prototypes and MVPs using Adobe XD.
- Test MVPs with focus groups before handing them over to developers for implementation.
- Design visual UI components, graphics and full layouts for web and mobile applications.