Talent Acquisition Specialist
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Human Resources department and oversee our full cycle recruiting.
Talent Acquisition responsibilities include sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures and hosting or participating in career events.
To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires.
- Responsible for the whole recruitment procedure.
- Headhunt candidates from the relevant fields.
- Posting job ads and organizing resumes and job applications.
- Responsible for recruiting, screening, interviewing, and placing candidates.
- Collaborating with department managers to set qualification criteria for future employees.
- Attracting suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
- Conduct exit interviews, prepares exit reports.
- Conducting interviews and sorting through applicants to fill open positions.
- Provide a shortlist of qualified candidates to hiring managers.
- Determine selection criteria.
- Maintain employee records and Hiring documents.
- Distribution or Logistics experience background is required.
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role, minimum 2 years.
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Arabic.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or other related field.