Senior Software Engineer - Frontend
We are growing our Engineering team. Join a team of brilliant software engineers who love to learn and grow together. The Senior Frontend Engineer will be developing, testing, releasing, and maintaining our platform’s web application; supporting Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Edge on desktop and mobile.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field.
- 5+ Years of experience as a Frontend Software Engineer.
- Proven experience with Vuejs and/or React.
Skills Required (apply even if you don’t know all of them):
- Know code versioning using git.
- Implement responsive frontend views in HTML and CSS.
- Use relevant CSS technologies (SASS, CSS-in-JS) and CSS Frameworks such as Tailwind.
- Understand layout aesthetics and how it relates to the overall user experience.
- Write and run frontend unit tests and end-to-end tests.
- Translate mockups into responsive web pages with perfect visual and functional components with a good eye for details and pixel-perfect implementation.
- Interface with RESTful APIs as well as web sockets.
- Access browser APIs (e.g. navigation, camera, notifications, ..etc.)
- Implement service workers.
- Develop Progressibe Web Apps.
- Integrate with authentication/authorization providers.
- Understand the web security models and how to debug common frontend mistakes (e.g. CSRF, XSS).
- Use webpack to bundle code components.
- Use third-party libraries and APIs.
- Debug code that you have not written yourself.
- Exercise the full lifecycle of the web development process (design, development, and deployment) and maintain large and modular codebases.