The Area Manager oversees the operations of specific teams within the ShipBlu Operations Department. They are in charge of monitoring day-to-day operations of their teams, resolving problems as they arise, reporting on the performance of their different teams, identifying potential areas for improvement, and executing planned and new development initiatives.
- Managing the daily operations of their teams.
- Communicating tasks and responsibilities to team members, planning and monitoring daily performance.
- Oversees material and inventory management.
- Ensures the compliance of their different teams to ShipBlu’s standards and requirements.
- Recruiting team members to ensure operational excellence.
- Provide support to the on-ground teams where necessary.
- From 2 – 5 year of work experience in the same field.
- Bachelor’s degree in logistics, engineering or any relevant field of study is helpful.
- Proactivity, flexibility and communication skills are a must.
- Microsoft Excel basic proficiency.
- Conversational English is needed.