We are looking for young marketing enthusiasts who are excited to grow and develop their marketing skillset. The Marketing Analyst will be coordinating all marketing activities and initiatives in line with ShipBlu’s shared strategy and objectives. They will potentially be responsible for conducting market research, carrying out promotional campaigns, identifying target audiences, supervising and reposting on promotional campaigns and evaluating market trends.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of ShipBlu’s marketing strategy.
- Monitoring and reporting on marketing campaigns to identify avenues for improvement in content, and lead generation.
- Preparing marketing activity reports and metrics.
- Preparing market research, market forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results and consumer trend reports.
- Coordinating product, event, and content marketing campaigns, including copy, scheduling, testing, and database management.
- Validating marketing qualified leads.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in marketing.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Firm grasp on various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital, and email marketing.