Infrastructure Engineer - AWS
We are growing our Engineering team. Join a team of brilliant software engineers who love to learn and grow together. The Infrastructure Engineer will be responsible for maintaining our cloud deployments, scaling and securing our services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field.
- 3+ Years of experience as an Infrastructure Engineer or in a DevOps-related role.
- Proven experience with Linux, Container Orchestration, and Scripting (Shell/Python).
- AWS certification is a plus, but not required.
- Know code versioning using git.
- Understand networking and AWS deployment model.
- Maintain service availability (99.9%).
- Know CloudFormation and write aws cdk infrastructure code.
- Understand Application Performance Monitoring (APM) tools.
- Design and implement dashboards for our infrastructure.
- Automate deployments and releases.
- Optimize database clusters to improve performance.
- Design and implement data protection and retention policies.
- Investigate service outage due to network problems, deployment issues or backend code.
- Analyze resource usage and optimizes deployments for cost saving.
- Own our CI/CD pipelines and regularly update them.
- Own releases and release notes.
- Adhere to security best practices.