Senior Business Development Associate
The Senior Business Development Associate proactively seeks potential clients and works through lists of marketing and sales qualified leads to interact with potential clients in order to understand their needs and to determine which ShipBlu service is their best fit. They develop working relationships with clients and work with the Client Services team to grow the ShipBlu client base. They also coach and mentor junior team members to help develop their skills and refine their own mentorship and management skills.
- Actively pursuing business opportunities through different channels.
- Researching and validating potential clients to better understand their business needs.
- Communicating the ShipBlu advantages and responding to questions and inquiries about ShipBlu’s services.
- Preparing and sharing service proposals and contracts.
- Coaching and mentoring junior team members and reporting on their progress.
- Experience as a Business Development or Sales Executive or Associate is required.
- 3-5 years of experience in Business Development or Sales.
- Experience using a CRM or Sales Management software is helpful.