At Shipblu, the relationship with our customers is a top priority. We’re looking for a dedicated and personable account manager to maintain our clients’ accounts and act as the main point of contact.
Our ideal candidate will have a passion for helping others and a drive to provide exceptional client satisfaction. You should also be great at working with spreadsheets, Microsoft Office, and other organizational software. If this sounds like you, apply today and help us build a meaningful, long-lasting relationship that moves our business forward!
- Act as the main point of contact in all matters relating to client concerns and needs.
- Work along with the client support team to maintain the highest quality.
- Build and strengthen client relationships to achieve long-term partnerships.
- Perform monthly meetings to the top clients in your portfolio.
- Maintain a usual reporting line to make sure the client has visibility of his numbers.
- Work with sales and other internal teams to develop strategic marketing plans and ensure KPIs are being met.
- Maintain, Up-sell and cross sell our multiple functions to all clients.
- Develop and enhance the current processes and report it to your direct manager.
- 1+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- University/college degree.
- Strong understanding of customers and their business model and workflows.
- Sufficient understanding of the Accounting cycle.
- Strong product knowledge.
- Relationship building skills.
- Sophisticated selling skills (identify, develop and articulate a complex proposition/consultative selling).
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Superior interpersonal skills, ability to develop and execute a sales plan, ability to use a variety of technology with a high level of proficiency.
- Team player who is going to streamline his work with multiple departments.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other Office products.